Re: New list for Raspbian? (was: Re: systemdq)

On Monday, December 30, 2019 10:40:42 AM Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
> There are already support channels for raspbian:
> https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/ . True, it's a forum, not a
> mailing list, but it's probably better to use that than to split
> support in two places.

Disclaimer: I don't have a raspberry pi, so am sort of an innocent bystander
(from the peanut gallery), but I find forums much less convenient than mail
lists.

I guess to (probabbly mis-) use some terminology from a different context,
email is "push" and a forum is "pull".