New list for Raspbian? (was: Re: systemdq)

On Monday, December 30, 2019 08:48:20 AM Greg Wooledge wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 06:57:12PM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Chasing us off from asking raspbian related questions here, is a lost
> > cause because they don't have a mailing list, but a forum generally
> > populated by uppity folks, [...]
>
> That does not mean you can post Raspbian problems HERE.
>
> This list is for Debian problems only.

It would not be that hard to create a new mailing list for raspbian users,
maybe over on groups.io (can even be done for free).

I'm not sure how many people from this list would subscribe.

But, this list might tolerate occasional posts of the nature:

<~quote>
A new post / thread has been posted over on (e.g.,) raspbian-user asking the
question: <short synopsis of the question> <and any of>:

   * there have been answers, but none seems to solve the problem
   * no one on the list seems to be able to answer
   * <something else>

Help would be appreciated, either on that list or possibly here if it seems
relevant to debian users.
</~quote>

If help is needed to create such a list, I can probably find time.

groups.io has three tiers of service, including a free one.  Any of them will
work as a mailing list, iirc, the free one has a limit (maybe 1 GB) on things
like files, photos, ... (and maybe attachments).

It is possible that Debian would allow it to be hosted on lists.debian.org.