Re: systemdq

On Du, 29 dec 19, 11:23:33, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Sunday 29 December 2019 08:21:30 Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> >
> > Debian also has an armhf port[1].
>
> Not at all obvious from the available downloads selections.

I can only guess you are expecting to find ready-made images.

Considering the variety of ARM-based boards available providing images
for each and every one that is supported by Debian would be unrealistic.

With Debian being The Universal Operating System it provides "only" the
necessary pieces and tools to install it.

Kind regards,
Andrei