Re: No security support for binutils and libqt5webkit5, what to do?

Le 29/12/2019 à 20:28, Andreas Goesele a écrit :

I just went from jessie to buster and I didn't discover any serious
problem so far.

But I tried to remove all packages where there is no or only limitid
security support and ended up with 5 packages I don't think I should/can
remove:

binutils (and binutils-common, libbinutils, binutils-x86-64-linux-gnu)
and libqt5webkit5.

Why do you say that these packages have no or limited security support ?