No security support for binutils and libqt5webkit5, what to do?

Hi,

I just went from jessie to buster and I didn't discover any serious
problem so far.

But I tried to remove all packages where there is no or only limitid
security support and ended up with 5 packages I don't think I should/can
remove:

binutils (and binutils-common, libbinutils, binutils-x86-64-linux-gnu)

and libqt5webkit5.

binutils is needed quite often and if I want to remove libqt5webkit5
among other things plasma-desktop disappears.

Do I just have to live with these packages without security support or
is there any way arround it?

Andreas

--
Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.