Re: systemdq [Solved]

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 09:40:29AM -0700, ghe wrote:
> Somebody just forgot to enable SSH while preparing the Raspian Buster
> release, it looks like.

Nope. It was deliberate - [1] (note the "ssh" part).

> And I didn't know enough about systemd to
> realize that was what the error message was trying to tell me.

Reading error messages is not a viable substitute to reading the
documentation. At least the distribution one.

Small "problems" such as this "ssh-sshd" discrepancy is the reason
Raspbian is frowned upon here. It's close to Debian yes, except for such
small yet fundamental parts, which makes it different to Debian.

Reco

[1] https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/remote-access/ssh/