Re: INQUIRY

On 2019-12-28, <darkskyz666@tutanota.de> <darkskyz666@tutanota.de> wrote:

> Hello Debian , I'm getting error while installing grub in Debian.
> The error is "unable install grub in dummy"
> My intention is to dual boot debian and windows.

No, I believe the error is actually "unable to install grub in dummy."

Quotation marks denote a verbatim transcription; omitting a word, no
matter how trivial, can (and has, apparently, in this very thread) send
people on chases in which the goose is sort of wild.

Having said that, your post is otherwise so extremely thin on details
that, having stuck the veritable error message into a search engine (in
quotes!), I can only wildly guess your error is related to some UEFI
thing, of which I know exactly nothing.

--
"J'ai pour me guérir du jugement des autres toute la distance qui me sépare de
moi." Antonin Artaud