Re: systemdq

dont worry the resistance to systemd is still strong not everyone drinks the kool aid

https://linux.slashdot.org/story/19/12/08/2131220/debian-begins-voting-on-supporting-non-systemd-init-options
https://www.debian.org/vote/2019/vote_002#textb

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 6:40 PM ghe <ghe@slsware.net> wrote:
SSH isn't starting at boot on my server. When I try to set it to do
that, systemd says it can't do that 'without a command.'

What kind of command makes it happy? Where does it need to be?

(I've futzed with the ssh file in /etc/default, even entered a command:
(qwerty="42" -- it wasn't impressed). I looked around on the web (lots
of info about systemd commands, but nothing about what I need.)

Help??

--
Glenn English