Re: problems with skype

On Tue, 2019-12-17 at 15:31 +0000, Emanuele Latini wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm not sure that s the right place where to post this problem, if not
> please address me somewhere else
>
> My problem is the following During and after skype video call it's
> like
> the keyboad gets crazy, if you push a key once it's like you never
> stopped pushing it and every app get stuck. There s only one solution,
> reboot
>
> i didn t t find any report on that on the web..like I m the only one
> experiencing this bug
>
> my distro is debian 10 buster

It might help running 'xinput list' and disable the input device which
assigns the web cam's button as a keyoard (or as slave to an existing
kb). Depending on your usage/hardware there might be another useless
uinput device in the list which causes the repeat keys.

--
Thomas Amm
Hosting & Consulting	www.thomasamm.de