Re: instable X after upgrade to buster - X? firefox? liberoffice? screensaver? lxde?

Am Freitag, 20. Dezember 2019, 17:58:24 CET schrieb didier.gaumet@gmail.com:
Got the same here.  On my EEEPC with graphicscard I945 (Intel), plasma is very
instable, LXDE is running smoother, but all in all X has gotten more instable
as before.

And there are no obsolete package installed nor old configurations.

This appeared about 6-8 weeks ago after an update.

Running debian/testing here....

Maybe this information helps.

Best regards

Hans