Re: Re: instable X after upgrade to buster - X? firefox? liberoffice? screensaver? lxde?

Le vendredi 20 décembre 2019 15:40:05 UTC+1, Wolfgang Rosner a écrit :
[...]

Perhaps you still have in your installed Debian some obsolete packages and non installed recommended packages? (I have had this in the past)

The easiest way is probably aptitude in interactive mode: there is a special viewmode for recommendations and there is an obsolote section in the normal viewmode

[...]
> btw:
> does this message get sorted to the correct thread?
> should I add the header
> How can I do this in claws?

That has been a long time since last I used Claws. I just reinstalled it and do not know the answer. There is an option for that in CLI mode when you launch Claws. Maybe you can edit the config files of Claws or manage its config files with Clawsker to do this? I don not know either.