Re: help with installation?

On Jo, 19 dec 19, 20:13:42, kaye n wrote:

> 2.3  Can I use IceWM alone? That is, cinnamon, gnome, kde, lxde,
> lxqt, mate, or xfce, uninstalled, or disabled, and only IceWM running.
> I'm assuming here that IceWM can can be used independently, and does
> not need to run on top of a desktop environment.

My recommendation would be to install an LXDE system and then add IceWM.

This will make sure you have all necessary pieces for a graphical system
without overloading the system too much.

As you become more familiar with Debian you can either remove LXDE or
install from scratch without any Desktop Environment.

Kind regards,
Andrei