Re: Debian on raspberrypi: failed to configure wlan0

On Mi, 18 dec 19, 18:34:03, Franco Martelli wrote:

> Thanks for your answer I've just solved thank reading this link [1] it
> was the gateway line once commented all work fine. Now the wlan0
> configuration file is:

Apparently with ifupdown[2] you can't have the same default gateway for
several interfaces.

For the future, it would have helped if you had provided your complete
network configuration.

> [1]
> https://raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/questions/13895/solving-rtnetlink-answers-file-exists-when-running-ifup

[2] Didn't investigate if/how this works with other network management
frameworks.

Kind regards,
Andrei