Re: apparent change in hostnames on LAN without admin intervention

On 17/12/2019 19:10, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 04:58:51PM +0530, tv.debian@googlemail.com wrote:
You win the guessing contest, backup server with server initiated backups.

Why does anyone have to guess?

Why can't people just state their actual problem and their actual
constraints up front?

Herr, I don't have a problem, I am not the OP, I tried to offer assistance and got swamped in questions about my setup rather than the OP's. I only answered those questions out of courtesy.
Chill out.