Re: Gnucash broken after Update

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 01:42:35PM -0500, Jape Person wrote:
> On 12/16/19 12:41 PM, Markus Grunwald wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >a few days ago, I ran an apt update of my debian/desting machine and got
> >a new gnucash version [...]

[...]

> libaqbanking (5.99.43beta-2) unstable; urgency=medium
>
>   Important notice for users upgrading from versions prior to 6.x
>   ===============================================================

[...]

>   Luckily a migration of the old settings to the new location is possible.
>   Just copy all files from ~/.aqbanking/settings/ to ~/.aqbanking/settings6
>
>       cd ~/.aqbanking
>       mkdir -p settings6
>       cp -r settings/* settings6

As Jape says -- this could be due to an update to libaqbanking 6. Which
version of libaqbanking do you have installed? (apt search libaqbanking
or similar should help with that).

(Note that aqbanking 5.99.x is already "6")

If you follow the above instructions, make sure ~/.aqbanking/settings6
doesn't exist (yet). If there is one, I'd make first a backup and then
move it out of the way.

Cheers
-- tomás