Gnucash broken after Update

Hi,

a few days ago, I ran an apt update of my debian/desting machine and got
a new gnucash version. Apt DID tell me that there was something to do to
keep gnucash working. I had no time to do that, then, but I was used to
getting the instructions per e-mail. But at the time my e-mail setup was
broken and I didn't notice. Bummer.

Now I need to use gnucash and online banking is completely broken. I
searched everywhere, found the hint in
/usr/share/doc/aqbanking-tools/README.keyfile-update, but that didn't
help...

I /think/ the message had something to do with moved configuration files
for gnucash, but am not sure.

Do you have any hint for me? I urgendly need gnucash for my homebanking...

TIA,
--
Markus Grunwald
https://www.the-grue.de/~markus/markus_grunwald.gpg