Macbook Post-Installation Issue

Hello,

Me again. Different computer with a different problem. I may ask about other computers later. I am in the process of migrating my laptops from Windows 10 to Debian. This computer is a Macbook Pro. I installed Debian without errors, not even network errors like my other computer. I rebooted the computer and I was taken to a grub screen where I can select “Debian GNU/Linux” or “Advanced Options for Debian GNU/Linux.” I chose the first option. Then I was taken to a tty1 prompt for me to login. I know how to login into the shell and issue commands, I just do not know what to do at this point. This is something that I have not had happen before. I just would like to login to my KDE desktop.

Jason