Re: Claws mail click on folder - shows zero mails,,,,,

On Sat, 14 Dec 2019 10:36:22 +0200
Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sb, 14 dec 19, 09:41:42, Charlie wrote:
> >
> > 	Hello everyone,
> >
> >  	Debian Buster - Claws mail version 3.17.3
> >
> > The GUI of Claws Mail shows folders containing amounts of read
>
> Did you mean *un*read?

All mails shown, click on, 0 0 nothing in the folder.

Have worked round it.

> > emails, but when clicked on the numbers vanish and each column shows
> > only zeros.
>
> If this is about unread e-mail Claws Mail might mark the e-mails
> 'read' and/or 'old' once you accessed the folder. This should be
> configurable in the settings.

No, nothing to do with that.

Have worked round it by backing everything claws mail up from when
buster was in testing, and still does "Reply" with highlighted text as
was the case then, and someone said I should expect such a thing from
testing. [laughing]

I will find a work round that now Buster is "stable".

Thank you for you time,
Charlie

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life.
	It goes on. ....Robert Frost

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.