Re: looking for a replacement for debian since systemd

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 08:46:55AM -0500, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
Discussions have been taking place on debian-vote (specific to this
vote), but also debian-project, debian-devel, and various other Debian
mailing lists.  For. A. Long. Time.

The disassociation between the population of debian-user and the project itself, as evidenced by the puzzling over that ballot (I wonder who's it was), is still eye-opening to me. Not a good thing IMHO.

--

Jonathan Dowland