Re: looking for a replacement for debian since systemd

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 07:58:59AM -0500, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> Where was this survey / vote?  What was the question?  Not very many voters,
> and the meanings of some of the choices are not very clear to me -- maybe they
> would be with the added context of knowing the question and/or source of the
> survey.
>
> E.g. : "Support portability, without blocking progress" -- support portability
> of what, and in what way?  And without blocking progress of what?

The vote is ongoing: https://www.debian.org/vote/2019/vote_002

The voters are official Debian Developers.

Voting is open for two more weeks.

Discussions have been taking place on debian-vote (specific to this
vote), but also debian-project, debian-devel, and various other Debian
mailing lists.  For. A. Long. Time.

Regards,

-Roberto

--