Re: looking for a replacement for debian since systemd

Where was this survey / vote?  What was the question?  Not very many voters,
and the meanings of some of the choices are not very clear to me -- maybe they
would be with the added context of knowing the question and/or source of the
survey.

E.g. : "Support portability, without blocking progress" -- support portability
of what, and in what way?  And without blocking progress of what?