keyboard not found at post, works after boot

This is stretch, uptodate a/o yesterday, keyboard and mouse aee   both
wireless.

I just changed out a 2 port usb-2 back panel for a 4 port, with the cable
from the hub carrying the keyboard/mouse unified dongle was NOT plugged
into.

But maybe is a different usb enumeration than half an hour ago.  And it
works ok after stretch is booted.

But this very effectively prevents access to the bios in case I need to
modify something. The keyboard cable, due to cable lengths and reaches
is actually plugged into the same port on the back of the motherboard
cluster as it was before.  So that hasn't changed, and it all worked
before I changed out the 2 port for the 4 port backplate nearly a foot
away.

Asus PRIME Z370-A II motherboard.

Ah, apparently a never mind, I had that usb-3 rated hub plugged into a
usb-3 port in the motherboards back panel cluster, moving it to a white
usb-2  port 1.5" away fixed it, now I can access the bios during post.

And I found whole rolling around on the floor messing with that, that my
pchdtv card, doesn't fit any pci-e slot on this mobo.  Thats a revoltin
development, but is what it is. Probably just as well as the rear corner
of that card was quite well cooked by the fire in the usb connector
under it that destroyed the old mobo. I am well out into the fringes for
digital tv anyway and it wasn't working well. Our tvs do ok most of the
time, emphasis on most.

So I have solved this particular problem, Have a fine one all.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis