Kernel and toolchain versions for Debian 10

Dear Debian support,
I would like to reproduce build process for Debian 10.
In order to do so, I believe that I need few info that I wasn't able to find on the first look:
1. What particular version of Linux kernel is used, 4.19.67?
2. What version of toolchain has been used?
3. Which patches I need to apply, deb10u2?
4. Where I can find all these?

I have find some useful information here:

I am new into this, so please excuse my ignorance.

Kind Regards,
Momo