Re: dropbox security situation

On Tue 10 Dec 2019 at 22:34:07 +0100, l0f4r0@tuta.io wrote:

> 9 déc. 2019 à 19:13 de ad44@cityscape.co.uk:
>
> > How about not having to remember (or write down) any passwords for
> > the places you log in to?
> >
> > https://masterpassword.app/
> >
> > Not in Debian, unfortunately.
> >
> Interesting.
> However, I presume that a specific password modification should not be very
> easy because it seems you rely on a rather fixed encryption seed...

Modifying a password with the masterpassword app is simplicity
itself. There is no fixed encryption seed.

We have had comments about the difficulty of remembering passwords,
complex or not and writing down passwords and storing and accessing
them has been touched on. The masterpassword app gets all of these
issues.

--

Brian.