Re: [OT] Google security

Charles Curley writes:
> How do you know that? Mr. Snowden, among others, has made it
> abundantly clear that the US government is perfectly willing to do
> mass surveillance and other intrusions without the slightest notice to
> the Congress, never mind the public.

Read what I actually wrote.  I did not say that they do not do mass
surveillance nor did I say that I do not find that objectionable.

What I did say is that realistically, the government is not going to
take any action against me based on what NSA's computers read.  I am
simply not a "person of interest".  This is not true of criminals who
attempt similar efforts, so I concentrate my technical efforts on them.
If the goverment's efforts are blocked as a side-effect, fine.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com