Re: [OT] Google security

On Mon, 09 Dec 2019 11:16:32 -0600
John Hasler <jhasler@newsguy.com> wrote:

> The data trawling activities of my
> government[2] angers me but when I think about it objectively I
> realize that it does me no actual harm:

How do you know that? Mr. Snowden, among others, has made it abundantly
clear that the US government is perfectly willing to do mass
surveillance and other intrusions without the slightest notice to the
Congress, never mind the public.

Having studied more than ten thousand years of history, I have come to
the conclusions that no government should be trusted any further than
you can throw it, and that all governments are guilty until proven
innocent.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com