Re: Running sudo without being in sudo group.

Thanks all for the usefull feedback.

I was finding many related tutorials from popular searchengines some using the method to add to the group and others editing /etc/sudoers

I think the remarks made  put the issue in the correct perspective and wiki change  is more correct.

I'll refreshed my wiki creds. I'll try to use it. Just wasnt sure for that.

Alexandros