Re: Is this ALL good advise

On 7/12/19 10:55 am, Keith Bainbridge wrote:
Have had a couple of questions that have gotten me thinking deeply, primarily about whose/what safety I am really trying to protect. My best answer is personal, physical safety of my family.

Good afternoon all

I have pondered over all you pros and cons of encryption, and figured it isn't worth much if there is enough info in the headers to locate me 'on the ground'.

So here goes.

Who would like to help by sending me an Open Street map position of where this email is suggesting I am.

Please reply to keithrbau@iinet.net.au - my ISP (and that's giving you a clue)

If you are willing to assist further I'll try sending mail via my (android) phone hotspot wifi, using different smtp servers, like my ISP's smtp and ?? proton and tormail smtp. This could all be done off list.

I have preferred using my ISP's smtp - until people started getting security warnings from GMail to the effect that they can't confirm the authenticity of the sender.

Thanks in advance

--
Keith Bainbridge

ke1th3216@gmail.com