Re: [OT] Google security

	Received from Curt on Sun, 8 Dec 2019 14:54:15 -0000 (UTC) Re:
	[OT] Google security

> I am waiting to be convinced, though I do infer from a certain number
> of factors, including my personal experience and the experience of
> those around me, that the claim is false.

	+1

Over many years, although, I may not ever be in possession of anything
of interest to anyone?

Charlie

	East Gippsland Wildlife Rehabilitators Inc..
                     http://www.egwildlife.com.au/

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new
	landscapes, but in having new eyes. ...Marcel Proust

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.