Re: [OT] Google security (was: dropbox security situation)

On 2019-12-08, <l0f4r0@tuta.io> <l0f4r0@tuta.io> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 7 déc. 2019 à 18:06 de jdashiel@panix.com:
>
>> [...] google accounts whether two-step or not are routinely hacked
>>
> You are probably mixing up different notions here: cracking VS privacy
> VS social engineering (phishing).  AFAIK, Google account security
> policy has very high standards towards external access, especially if
> you are configuring 2FA.

Also my understanding and experience. Yet the confirmation bias of
certain ideologues will get them to believing (and piping up
affirmatively in defense of, as we've already seen here, these folks
being trigger-happy fanatics) any and all FUD (sometimes even inventing
their own) that bolsters their world view.

--
“The cradle rocks above an abyss, and common sense tells us that our existence
is but a brief crack of light between two eternities of darkness.”