Re: dropbox security situation

On Sat, 07 Dec 2019 19:20:09 +0100
Hans <hans.ullrich@loop.de> wrote:

> maybe owncloud or nextcloud are interesting options for you. As the
> name says: Your own cloud.

Thank you for recommending those before I did. I run nextcloud here,
and prefer it over owncloud. It seems to have advanced considerably
over owncloud since the nextcloud was forked from owncloud.

> But in the debian repo I only found the client stuff, however I might
> to remember, the server site were also available in debian (I might
> be wrong).

I don't see the server packages on Debian's web site. Not to worry. I
have installed using their installer and instructions, and had no
problems. https://nextcloud.com/install/#instructions-server

IMNSHO it should suit the OP quite well.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/