Re: Is this ALL good advise

On 2019-12-05, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

>> If you have nothing to hide, it most certainly does not mean you have
>> nothing to fear.
>
> I wondered when the "If you have nothing to hide,..." argument would
> surface. I have plenty to hide. For example, I would not like it widely
> known that I occasionally put my knickers on inside out.

Unhappily, both you and Joe were so impatient to refute this argument
that you could not wait for it to be actually presented. In this case
your contentions to the contrary are, of course, therefore, entirely
made of straw.

BTW, machines do not read, nor do they observe. Machines record (please
see the collapse of the wave function for further edification). The
assertion that the 269 billion emails sent daily (statistic for 2017)
could somehow be "read" in any meaningful sense of that word is so far
from the truth or any genuine feasibility as to not even merit serious
discussion.

--
“The cradle rocks above an abyss, and common sense tells us that our existence
is but a brief crack of light between two eternities of darkness.”