Re: Is this ALL good advise

On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 23:17:46 +0200
Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mi, 04 dec 19, 12:49:53, Gene Heskett wrote:
> >
> > Which bring me to the table to ask about protonmail. Who pays for that
> > supposedly secure service at the end of the month? Simple TANSTAAFL, a
> > law that can't be broken and have survivors, John.
>
> The free account is quite restricted (500 MB, 150 messages per day).
> This is more than enough for me for the stuff I don't want on GMail.

I really wanted to use ProtonMail, but IIUC, the free account doesn't
have any kind of standards (POP / IMAP / SMTP) support (and even the
paid accounts require something called the ProtonMail Bridge, still in
beta for linux and available by invitation only). I really don't want
to use webmail - am I missing something?

Celejar