Re: Is this ALL good advise

On Thursday 05 December 2019 04:50:56 tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 05, 2019 at 09:14:31AM -0000, Curt wrote:
> > On 2019-12-05, ghe <ghe@slsware.net> wrote:
> > > I found out about it in an article on Internet security/privacy on
> > > the New York Times -- it's safe for mortals.
> > >
> > > OTOH, I haven't been able to get anyone around here to switch from
> > > GMail...
> >
> > What the aging hoi polloi might not be able to grasp is why [...]
> > [encryption] has now somehow become a crucial need.
>
> I might qualify as "aging hoi polloi" in your view. I very much grasp
> (painfully so) why encryption has become crucial.
>
> Cheers
> -- tomás

And at 85, I'll wear that label if its not too heavy. And I found my pick
it up and carry it weight limit, I got some freight in yesterday the ups
guy carried on one shoulder.  The heaviest piece in the box was 55 kg. I
got it 3 feet from the box to just inside the garage door, but I'm gonna
have to make a skyhook to put it on the milling machines table. But
first I gotta get my ticker fixed. Leaky valves.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis