Re: Is this ALL good advise

On 04.12.19 17:33, Gene Heskett wrote:
> My point exactly.  That means two accounts at your isp, I think mine
> charges only after the 2nd one, and two active fetchmail/procmail
> sessions = more trouble than it worth. Me? I got the heck off gmail
> years ago for lack of privacy reasons, and I frankly don't understand
> why the rest of the planet hasn't bailed out for the same reasons.

Hi Gene, I can't fault the idea of avoiding gmail.

Incidentally, one fetchmail/procmail session will handle a bunch of mail
sources, given more than one "poll" line in .fetchmailrc, AFAIR. And
multiple recipients just needs multidrop-mode, which it enters on
finding more than one "user" line in the config file. So it should be
pretty straightforward. If you really wanted to do it, that is.

Erik