Re: Installation of OpenFoam

Hi John

After a lot of fooling around, I finally settled on Salome. It was easy to install if you ignore all of the junk in the README file. It took a .step file from FreeCAD and turned out a 3D hexahedral .unv file with little trouble. The mesh may not be very optimized but I don't care. I am feeding the file into a Deal.II program that has extensive mesh optimization capabilities.

Thanks again for your help.

Gary R.