Re: Is this ALL good advise

On 3/12/19 11:04 pm, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
Most appear to be quite sensible, but I'm not using Thunderbird.

Do note that encryption can work only if the other side supports it as
well and you have their public key.

Thanks everybody

One advantage of sleeping while most of you are wide awake is that so many replies to my questions are waiting for me over my morning coffee.

I was a little surprised with the strong suggestion for Thunderbird. But I have yo say that it is overall easy to use (and after >20 years) very familiar.

Several have commented on the usefulness of encryption. The people I will be a addressing will mainly fall under the group that wont bother trying.

Other responses follow

--
Keith Bainbridge

ke1th3216@gmail.com