Re: Is this ALL good advise

On Ma, 03 dec 19, 15:55:37, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Dec 2019 20:42:30 +1100
> Keith Bainbridge <ke1th3216@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Keith,
>
> >Should I use it for ALL my mail, or just sensitive stuff, like lobbying
> >politicians.
>
> Ideally, all one's email should be encrypted because if it isn't, the
> ones that *are* encrypted simply SCREAM 'look at me, I'm interesting'.
>
> Of course, as others have already said, it's never gonna happen because
> most people simply aren't going to have (not to mention _want_ to have)
> the necessary tool chain.

In my opinion "never" is too strong here, especially with free services
like ProtonMail offering encryption out-of-the-box with minimal user
input required.

Also in the corporate world encryption is (slowly) starting to see more
use, due to GDPR or similar requirements.

As it sees more use the tools should also improve to make for a better
user experience.

Kind regards,
Andrei