Re: external drive

On Monday, December 02, 2019 05:11:41 AM Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Monday 02 December 2019 04:40:28 Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> > Try a different (known good) reader and/or system.
>
> I'll look for one that claims exfat support. But I'm out in the
> puckerbrush so if staples or wally's doesn't carry it, I'm S.O.L.

Well, we all have ebay (with some short delivery times, but also some long
from the far east), Newegg, TigerDirect, and (for me, as a last resort)
Amazon.  (Well, plus some specialty electronic component houses -- I think
James is gone, but there are others.)

With the weather today (at least in eastern Pa.), and your need to stay close
to your wife, paying for overnight delivery might be a reasonable thing to do.
(I ususally order from the far east and wait, unless it is an emergency.)

And we don't have Radio Shack or Circuit City any more -- there is a Best Buy
that used to carry some computer components -- not sure that they still do.