Re: How to get guest OS to see USB drive on QEMU

Thanks, Darac. Unfortunately, I could not do it with these instructions and the general directions in the link. I have been reading more based on your note and have been looking for additional instructions, but still have not been able to do get the guest to "see" a plugged in flash drive.
Luben