Re: Thought regarding NGINX and Debian

On Sat Nov 9, 2019 at 1:20 PM Gene Heskett wrote:
> Then, if thats the case, why has no one attempted to teach me how to do
> all this iptables stuffs within apache2?

I'm not prepared to teach you iptables, or anything else. I might answer
specific, well-phrased questions. But I expect people to do a modicum of
homework themselves first.

> If its all that great, why aren't people using it?

*Loads* of people are using iptables. I'd put money that far more people
use iptables than libwrappers today.

> Seems like an excellent pair of questions to me...

Two utterly orthogonal questions from where I'm sat.