fail2ban for apache2

I have a list of ipv4's I want fail2ban to block. But amongst the
numerous subdirs for fail2ban, I cannot find one that looks suitable to
put this list of addresses in so the are blocked forever.  Can someone
more familiar with how fail2ban works give me a hand?  These are the
ipv4 addresses of bingbot, semrush, yandex etc etc that are DDOSing me
by repeatedly downloading my whole site and using up 100% of my upload
bandwidth.

Thanks all.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)