Mirror Station in China

Hello,I’m a user from China. I have a problem installing Debian on the network, China's Debian image stations all use the HTTPS protocol now, but the default source address configured in the Debian installation image is still HTTP, which makes me stuck in the position of auto configuring apt during installation. I hope you can change the default source address configuration or tell me how to change the source address configuration in the installation image.Thanks!