Re: auxiliary mail client for HTML

On 2019-11-04 23:22, Russell L. Harris wrote:
Several times a week I receive a HTML email with numerous links.  Mutt
(or neoMutt, which I am using until I upgrade my Debian installation)
seems not to be a good solution for such messages.

What is a decent, simple GUI client which I can point at my maildir
structure to read such messages and be able to open on the links with
a click?

I do not require SMTP; I plan to use Mutt for any response I send.

I've settled on Roundcube, Dovecot, Sieve, getmail, and whatever roundcube uses to send. Can view in text or HTML, view or don't view images by clicking a button.
All in one place accessible from anywhere locally.
A little bit of a faff to set up but plenty of documentation.

mick

--
Key ID    4BFEBB31