Re: auxiliary mail client for HTML

On Wed, Nov 06, 2019 at 09:43:00AM -0500, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
Just to throw one more suggestion into the ring, I'm sure older versions of
kmail can do what you want, like the one in KDE 4.8.4 / Debian Wheezy (kmail
1.13.7).

The few times I have used KDE stuff it has been impressive.  But for a
long time I had difficulty taking KDE seriously, because of the crude,
child-like icons.  Also, icon-oriented menus require the rodent, and I
hate mice, whether attached to the computer or living in the barn.
Still, anything which works is better than anything else that doesn't work.