From: Susmita/Rajib <bkpsusmitaa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 20:56:25 +0530
Subject: Correlation between Log Files and Display Report?
To: debian-boot@lists.debian.org, debian-kernel@lists.debian.org

To,
The Teams Debian Boot and Kernel,

Dear Sirs, our Illustrious List Maintainers,

I have a need for which I require your help.

I am posting a link to my Question in the Debian forum:
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=143901&p=708902#p708902

Although I have posted my query on the Debian Forum, I am apprehensive
that the cacophonic forum is not the right place for academic need,
and that I won't receive a suitable reply (and instead be trolled)
unless you specifically and anonymously intervene.

Kindly help.

Regards,
Rajib
(Rajib Bandopadhyay)