Re: no ethernet drivers in testing/10 netinstall image?

I think we have slightly different perceptions of what the scope of
the "testing" release is.  Per my understanding of the debian.org wiki
information, it should be a "stable" release, with more frequently
updated packages...thus testing the newer applicaiton packages.

I'd make a strong argument that removing the common drivers from
whatever kernel is used in "testing" is more an "unstable" action.

My percpetion of debian/testing was more like fedora without the
ridiculously short release/EOL (forced upgrade) issues.