Easiest Way to forward an email Message from Linux to a Mac

Here is the setup.  We are on a private vlan as in 192.168.x.x.
All local host names are resolved via hosts files.  Messages to
go to the big wide world must go through Suddenlink's SMTP
smarthost and I definitely don't want to break that.

	On rare occasions, I want to forward an email to the Mac
which normally doesn't send or receive emails.  What would be the
simplest way to "forward" an email from the Linux box to the
Mac's mailer?

	The Mac only needs to be able to receive, not send any
email.

Thank you

Martin WB5AGZ