small alert regarding mariadb that doesn't want to stop

Dear all,

Recently my Debian sid (systemd) was not able to shutdown nor reboot.
After investigation, the guilty was the mariadb server (1:10.3.18-1) that was
somehow «blocking» the process.
Note: forcing multiple «ctrl+alt+del» then provoques a watchdog trap.

My first solution was to kill the process before each reboot or shutdown.

But I finally found the following:
https://superuser.com/questions/1420699/how-to-fix-mariadb-when-it-gets-stuck-during-shutdown-waiting-for-page-cleaner
and
https://forum.manjaro.org/t/computer-does-not-shut-down-because-of-mariadb/81565

So I related this trouble to the last Daylight saving time (France).

Some questions:
- do I have to create a bug report?
- is there any place for such tricks? (in the Debian wiki?)
- or any of this (noise)...

Cheers,
Patrice