Appears to be a problem with Debian Stretch 9.11.0 regarding WAN non-allocation ...

To,
The Team Laptop,
debian-laptop@lists.debian.org,
The Team User,
debian-user@lists.debian.org,
Team Bugs,
debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org
Debian.org

My dear illustrious Team Leaders,

Good morning.

Yes, it appears to definitely be an issue. The following Post in
forums.debian.net could please be referred to:
Re: Broadcom wireless card doesn't work
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=143081&p=709041#p709041

I have tried everything within my ability but failed. Strangely
enough, the WAN for Knoppix 8.2.0  and even DOZE work perfectly well
without any intervention.

Is this issue with Debian only the result of a Bug?

Could you kindly check the issue please? Advise if any further
specific input is required from my end?

Regards,
Rajib
(Rajib Bandopadhyay)